Ronald Jurczynski, CPA, PFS
CFO & Managing Partner
Ron is the CFO and a partner of Strata Financial Group, LLC. He is a Certified Public Accountant and Personal Financial Specialist and has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. As a Senior Financial Adviser, his areas of concentration are financial planning, income distribution and legacy planning, and wealth accumulation strategies for high net worth individuals and business clients. Ron also has extensive experience in tax, trust, estate and college planning throughout his professional career.
Ron handles the implementation of new retirement plans and the management of existing plans that include defined benefit plans, 401(k) plans, and profit sharing plans for small to medium size businesses. He is also a member of the firm’s investment committee.
Ron resides in Avon, Ohio and has been a resident since 1994. Ron is an Ohio State fan and enjoys working out and playing golf in his free time.
Ron is separately a Registered Representative with, and offers securities through, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., and is an Advisory Representative of Harrington Asset Management, Inc.
Areas of Focus
- Investment Management and Financial Planning for Individuals and Families
- Retirement Distribution Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
Professional Qualifications and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, 1993
- Professional Financial Specialist, 2006
- General Securities Representative: Series 7 and Series 63
- Current Jurisdiction Securities Registrations: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Insurance License for Life, Accident, and Health: Ohio
- Investment Advisor Representative’s Registration
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, 1993–present
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 1993–present