Mitchell Romeo, CPWA®, CPFA®
Managing Partner and Financial Advisor
Mitch is a Managing Partner and Financial Advisor at Strata Financial Group, LLC.
Mitch provides individual and family financial planning, retirement planning, investment management, and portfolio management services. As a fiduciary, Mitch works to look at your overall life plans, goals, and objectives. Mitch can work with your tax planner and/or estate advisor as needed or can provide references to help fill in all planning needs.
Additionally, Mitch specializes in the recommendation, implementation, and management of cash balance, 401K, & Profit Sharing plans for small to medium size businesses.
Mitch has been in the industry since 2013 and has served as an Analyst on The Ohio State University student endowment fund, an Equity Research Associate with Cleveland Research Company, a Private Equity Real Estate Analyst with CityMark Capital, and ultimately landed in his current role at Strata. Mitch also owned and operated RCM Equities, a real estate holding company.
Mitch resides near Little Italy. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife and son, the family dogs, doing physical activities, exploring Cleveland and Columbus restaurants and real estate markets. He also serves on two boards: Goodwill Board of Lorain County - Board of Trustees (Finance Member) and Bluestone Homeowners Association (Vice President).
Mitch is separately a Registered Representative with, and offers securities through, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., and is an Investment Advisor Representative of Harrington Asset Management, Inc.
Areas of Focus
- Investment Management and Financial Planning for Individuals and Families
- Retirement Distribution Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans (401K, Profit Sharing, & Cash Balance Plans)
- Investment Product Research
- Portfolio Construction
- Asset Allocation and Risk Management
Professional Qualifications and Certifications
- Certificate, IMCA®: Certified Private Wealth Advisor® Education Program in conjunction with Chicago Booth School of Business
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA®)
- General Securities Representative: Series 7 and Series 66
- Current Jurisdiction Securities Registration: Ohio, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, South Carolina, and Texas
- Insurance License for Variable, Life, Accident, and Health: Ohio
- Investment Advisor Representative’s Registration
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
- American Retirement Association (ARA)
- Goodwill of Lorain County - Board of Trustees (Vice Chairman)
- Bluestone Homeowners Association (Vice President)