As a Financial Advisor with Strata, Kyle specializes in providing financial planning and investment advisory services for individuals and families. Additionally, he works closely with all team members to help carry out the daily operations of the business.
Kyle received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a Finance specialization, as well as a Spanish minor, from The Ohio State University. After graduating, he worked as an energy consultant for five years, managing natural gas assets for some of the largest companies in the world. Most recently he served as the Financial Analyst for the largest ambulance provider in northeast Ohio before coming to Strata in 2018. Kyle currently resides in Avon, OH with his wife and two kids. They are all avid sports fans and enjoy watching and playing sports together as well as rooting for all the Cleveland sports teams.
Professional Qualifications and Registrations
- FINRA Licenses: SIE, Series 7, Series 66
- General Securities Representative: Ohio
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative (IAR)
- Insurance License for Variable, Life, Accident, and Health: Ohio
- Commissioned Notary Public for the state of Ohio