Anthony P. Campagni, CFP®
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Anthony has been successfully advising clients in the financial services industry for over 28 years. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 1994, and is a co-founder and managing partner of Strata Financial Group, LLC.
As a Senior Financial Adviser and Investment Manager, he is responsible for servicing clients’ investment portfolios in accordance with their investment goals, responsible for investment policy, buying and selling decisions, and asset allocation decisions with concentration in the income distribution and wealth accumulation phases. He also specializes in the recommendation, implementation, and management of pension, profit sharing and 401(k) plans for small to medium size businesses. He is separately a Registered Representative with, and offers securities through, Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., and is an Advisory Representative of Harrington Asset Management, Inc.
Anthony received a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from The Ohio State University.
Anthony resides in Dublin, Ohio with his 3 kids.
Professional Qualifications and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant
- General Securities Representative: Series 7 and Series 63
- Current Jurisdiction Securities Registration: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Washington
- Insurance License for Life, Accident, and Health: Ohio
- Investment Advisor Representative’s Registration
Areas of Focus
- Investment Management and Financial Planning for Individuals and Families
- Retirement Distribution Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans